Do you want to know about Robert Kiyosaki net worth? If yes, then this article is for you. Robert Kiyosaki, who rose to fame as the author of the book ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’, was born on 8 April in Hilo, Hawaii, United States. He is an American entrepreneur, author, investor, teacher, motivational speaker, financial advisor, aviator, army officer, radio personality, and blogger. Currently, his net worth is more than $126 million.
After many failures in Robert Kiyosaki’s career, the book ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ was published in 1997 and after that, his career skyrocketed. The book was gradually published in more than 40 languages and has sold more than 43 million copies so far, making him famous all over the world.
In this article, we have shared all the information about Robert Kiyosaki net worth as well as his career, biography, age, height, and family, so keep reading this article till the end.
Quick Wiki and Full Bio
|Net Worth||$126 Million|
|Monthly Income:||$1 Million +|
|Date of Birth||8 April 1947|
|Age(as in 2023)||76 Years|
|Place of Birth||Hilo, Hawaii, United States|
|Height||5 ft 57 in (1.70 m)|
|Profession||American entrepreneur, writer, investor, teacher, motivational speaker, financial advisor, aviator, army officer, radio personality and blogger|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Biography / Wiki|
|Real Name||Robert Toru Kiyosaki|
|Famous||American entrepreneur, businessman, and author|
|Current City||Hilo, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Father Name||Ralph H. Kiyosaki|
|Mother Name||Marjorie O. Kiyosaki|
|Sisters||Emi Kiyosaki, Beth Kiyosaki|
|Social Media Accounts|
|School:||Hilo High School|
|College:||The University of Hawaii at Hilo|
|Next Birthday||8 April 2024|
|Last Update||October 2023|
- 1 Quick Wiki and Full Bio
- 2 What is Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth in 2023?
- 3 Robert Kiyosaki Biography
- 4 Robert Kiyosaki Career
- 5 Rich Ded Poor Ded Book
- 6 Robert Kiyosaki Books List
- 7 Robert Kiyosaki Family
- 8 Robert Kiyosaki Height, Weight & Age
- 9 Robert Kiyosaki’s Social Media Account
- 10 The company’s social media accounts
- 11 Robert Kiyosaki Websites
- 12 FAQ
- 13 Read More:-
- 14 Final Word Of Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth
What is Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth in 2023?
To give an almost clear idea about it, we have been able to find out by doing extensive research and adding up all his assets that Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth was more than $126 Million in October 2023.
In addition, I am telling you which income sources have increased their Net Worth.
You will know in detail here which are the main sources of Robert Kyosaki, due to which he has been able to take his net value to this height.
- Book sales: His main source of income is book sales, chief among them being “Rich Dad Poor Dad” which has sold over 43 million copies and grossed an estimated $42 million. Apart from this, 25 other books have also been published. Those who visit his website (https://store.richdad.com/collections/books) can see the list of these books.
- Real Estate Investment:- His second biggest source of income is real estate. He invests most of his money in real estate and grows his net worth by investing in passive income-generating properties.
- Financial Educational Seminars and Online Events:- After his book “Rich Dad Poor Dad Hai” became popular worldwide, he conducted Financial Educational Seminars and Online Programs, this is also a source of income to increase his net worth.
- Financial Educational Programs and Courses:- Robert Kiyosaki’s Net Worth is being increased day-by-day from that income from selling Financial Educational Programs and Courses.
- Cashflow Board Games and Financial Educational Tools:- After trying his hand at financial education, he has made Board Games and Financial Educational Tools, selling which he is increasing his net worth day by day.
- Business:- Robert Kiyosaki is also a businessman who runs Cashflow Technologies Inc. (1997), richdad.com (1999) and Rich Global LLC (2016) from where he has been increasing his net worth.
Over the years, Robert Kiyosaki has ventured into various business ventures related to his financial education brand.
Here I will decorate the information about the increase in net worth in the last 5 years through the table below so that you can get an idea of how they have been able to increase their net worth year after year.
Robert Kiyosaki Biography
Robert Kiyosaki was born on 8 April 1947 in Hilo, Hawaii, United States. His father’s name was Ralph H. Kiyosaki, who was a lecturer, and his mother’s name was Marjorie O. Kiyosaki. Kiyosaki is a registered nurse. Robert Toru Kiyosaki was raised in Hilo, Hawaii, under the supervision of both his parents.
He did his primary education at the local Hilo High School and after 1965 he did his college studies at the “University of Hawaii at Hilo” College in his hometown Hilo, after which he moved to London to pursue higher education (MBA degree). There he completed his education with a Bachelor of Science from the United States Merchant Marine Academy.
Robert Kiyosaki’s parents were Japanese, they immigrated to America long before Robert was born, and the people of Japan were known in America as Yonsei.
After completing his education, he was commissioned as a Deck Officer. After staying in this position for some time, he was appointed to the post of second lieutenant in the US Navy Naval Marine Corps, after which he participated in the Vietnam War while holding this position. and served in the US Navy as a pilot of a heavily armed attack helicopter and after some time he started doing business.
Robert Kiyosaki Career
Robert Kiyosaki is currently successful in his career but he has also faced failure at the time of starting his business career, yet he continued to work regularly with his determination and managed to take his career to heights. He started his business career in 1974 after his retirement from the US Navy, inspired by the EST Seminar.
We have detailed below step by step all the earlier and successful phases of his career.
- He first worked as a sales associate for Xerox in 1968, his first business.
- After that, he started his first company named “Rippers”. This company mainly used to manufacture nylon/velcro wallets etc. After a few days, this company went bankrupt and their first company was unsuccessful and this company had to be closed.
- He again started a Second company with the name “Khudra”. The company mainly manufactured a range of accessories including hats, T-shirts, purses, bags and rock bands, after a few years the company went bankrupt and had to close.
- After the bankruptcy of two companies, he again focused on financial education and founded Accelerated Learning Institute in 1985. This was his first step to throw light on the subject of financial education and then he sold this company too in 1994.
- This is where his real career started, In 1997 he laid the foundation of the company, which he named “Cashflow Technologies Inc”. The core business of this company is to teach children ages 6 and above about educationally challenging topics such as financial education and investing through certain games and tools. They believe that schools teach us to work for money, they teach us in our financial education how to make money work for us so that we don’t have to work and we can make money from money, that’s what this company The basic objective is. He has a website (http://www.richkidsmartkid.com/) that links to this financial education online. The company is still active today with its main branch in Scottsdale, Arizona. At the same time (April 1997) his best-selling book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” was published. Kiyosaki, his wife and his co-writer Sharon Lechter are also shareholders in the company.
- After the book Rich Dad Poor Dad started selling well, he founded the Rich Dad Company in 1999 and Cash Flow was incorporated into it. Some games for kids now for financial education are Cashflow 202: The E-Game (2004 on Windows, Macintosh), Cashflow for Kids at Home (2003 on Windows, Macintosh), Cashflow: The E-Game (2003 on Windows, Macintosh), and “Rich Kid Smart Kid Book” book that teaches how to make money work for us. This is currently their main company and they do all their book sales, cashflow games and online event registration through https://www.richdad.com/ website, this is their official website.
- After some time, he established the company “Rich Global LLC” in 2016. The main objective of this company is to provide manufacturing solutions to the automobile industry, machine tool manufacturers, textile machine manufacturers and others. These are mainly intended for conveying machines at low power consumption including gauges, comparators, jigs, fixtures, and Mandrels for turning, drilling, cylindrical and surface grinding, milling, welding, assembly, etc. Many brands are working with companies like Bajaj, Toyota, bosch, Showa and Makino, etc.
Rich Ded Poor Ded Book
“Rich Dad Poor Dad” is a bestselling book by Robert Kiyosaki, published in April 1997. For your information, let us tell you that this book remained in the best seller list of Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Businessweek for more than 6 Years.
The best-selling period came when Oprah invited you on the show in 2000 when the book became the #1 financial book in the world and has sold over 43 million copies to date. Selling even today and continuously bringing growth in their net worth.
Keeping in mind the main characters of the story, this book gives this information.
This book is based on the life of Robert Kiyosaki, in this book he has written about his two fathers, one is his real father whom he has given the title poor dad and the other is the father of his best friend whom he calls rich dad.
Actually, his real father is a highly educated and hardworking person, a college lecturer by profession and yet financially weak.
His mouth spoke Rich Dad who has studied only till eighth grade but due to being very strong financially, he is included in the list of rich businessmen of his city. That’s why Robot has called him Rich Dead in this book.
Robot’s rich dad has given 6 lessons from which any person can improve his financial condition, no matter how educated he is.
- We should not work for money but money should work for us.
- Maintaining money is more important than earning it.
- Engage in your business along with your job. Such as: starting a business, investing in real estate, investing in the stock market, buying profitable properties, etc.
- Taxes are only for the middle class and poor.
- The rich invent money.
- Rich people never stop learning new skills.
The main reason for selling Rich Dad Poor Dad book
In 90’s all schools and colleges were taught how to work for money, but in April 1997 they promoted this wrong education system. He published the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and in it, he explained how money can work for us and he focused a lot on financial education, so as soon as this book was published, there was a huge increase in sales and people started buying Started it.
Many people have been able to strengthen their financial background by learning about financial education from his book.
Robert Kiyosaki has given this information in the About section of his official website, here Below is the screenshot of his website and you can also visit his page. http://www.richkidsmartkid.com/about.html
Robert Kiyosaki Books List
Friends, do you think that world-famous author Robert Kiyosaki has written only one book (Rich Dad Poor Dad) then you are wrong here.
He has written many other books after the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” about financial education, I am decorating the names of all these books below.
Rich Dad Poor Dad (1997).
Cashflow Quadrant (2000).
Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing (2000).
The Business School for People Who Like Helping People (March 2001).
Rich Dad’s Rich Kid, Smart Kid (2001)
Rich Dad’s Retire Young, Retire Rich (2002).
Rich Dad’s Prophecy (2002).
Rich Dad’s The Business School (2003).
Rich Dad’s Who Took My Money? (2003).
Rich Dad, Poor Dad for Teens (2004).
Rich Dad’s Before You Quit Your Job (2005).
Why We Want You to Be Rich (2006).
Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ (2008).
Rich Dad’s Conspiracy of the Rich (2009).
The Real Book of Real Estate (2009).
The Business of the 21st Century (2010).
An Unfair Advantage(2011).
Midas Touch (2011).
Why ‘A’ Students Work for ‘C’ Students and Why ‘B’ Students Work for the Governmen (2013).
Second Chance (2015).
8 Lessons in Military Leadership for Entrepreneurs (2015).
Why the Rich are Getting Richer (2017).
Who Stole My Pension? (2020).
Capitalist Manifesto (2022).
Robert Kiyosaki Family
When Robert Kiyosaki is so famous all over the world for financial education and the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” then who would not want to know about his family?
So today in this section we will talk about his family in detail, I have told you above that his father was a college lecturer named Ralph H. Kiyosaki and his mother was a nurse named Marjorie O. Kiyosaki. He has a brother, John Kiyosaki, and two sisters, Amy Kiyosaki and Beth Kiyosaki. Robert Kiyosaki is a married man whose wife’s name is Kim Robert Kiyosaki, she is also a writer and very famous for her book “Rich Woman”.
|Father Name||Ralph H. Kiyosaki|
|Mother Name||Marjorie O. Kiyosaki|
|Spouse/ Wife Name||Kim Kiyosaki|
|Children Name||Emi Kiyosaki, Beth Kiyosaki, John Kiyosaki, and Robert Toru Kiyosaki|
|Brother Name||Jon Kiyosaki|
|Sister||Emi Kiyosaki, Beth Kiyosaki|
Robert Kiyosaki Height, Weight & Age
Looking for Robert Kiyosaki’s Height, Weight and Age then I am answering your questions through this section talking about his height as 5 feet 57 inches and talking about his age If he does, he is 76 years old. Currently, his weight is 86 kg.
|Height||5 feet 57 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||86 kg (In Pounds – 187 lbs)|
|Age||76 years old|
Robert Kiyosaki’s Social Media Account
If you have come here by searching about Robert Kiyosaki, then you will also have a question in your mind whether he has a social media account or not or whether you are eager to connect with him, then we have brought the solution to this question in this section. Robert Kiyosaki is active in his professional as well as on some social media, which we will share with you in detail.
Here radio shows, blogs, bitcoins, related posts and stories from his books keep sharing information with his followers.
Robert Kiyosaki Facebook
Robert Kiyosaki’s main social media is Facebook, I am telling you this because he has a maximum of 6.2 million followers on Facebook and he has been active with his fans here since August 6, 2008. They put out products that include games, bundles (books and games), books, T-shirts and mugs. Here he has also shared about 20 reels with his friends and he also shares some videos on his Facebook account. Apart from this, he has also given information about the event.
Robert Kiyosaki Instagram
Talking about Robert Kiyosaki’s Instagram social media, he has so far managed to earn 3.3M followers from his 1,131 posts. Create highlights on your Instagram in the name of Bitcoin, blogs, radio shows and MillennialMoney. Here he also shares reels from time to time. He created his Instagram account in March 2013 and got it verified in July 2017.
Robert Kiyosaki Twitter
Talking about Twitter social media account of Robert Kiyosaki has 2.4M followers here, he joined Twitter in April 2009, where he has followed 118 people from his account so far. He has done 12.3K tweets on this account so far.
Robert Kiyosaki YouTube Channel
He has also created a YouTube channel for his business, on which he often keeps posting videos related to his business. He has so far uploaded 805 videos on his YouTube channel and has a total of 3.16M subscribers. Was made on September 19, 2008, and since then till today he has been active on his channel, Let me tell you for information that more than 160M views have come on his YouTube.
NOTE:- The URLs of all these social media are given in the table below.
|Wiki Pedia||Visit Here|
Apart from his personal social media account, Robert Kiyosaki has also created some social media accounts for his main company (Rich DED), on which he keeps uploading activities related to his company, The information of all these social is shared in detail below.
Robert Kiyosaki has been expanding his business by creating an official account under his name as well as that of his company, with the Instagram account playing an important role. He has posted 124 posts so far, which has made him 47.5K followers at present.
His company’s account is also on Pinterest social media where he has so far gathered 759 followers.
Here he has put pins related to personal finance, stock investing, business, real estate investing, cryptocurrency, women and company, rich dad product, Robert Kiyosaki’s quotes, rich dad poor dad book, rich dad scam etc.
Apart from his main YouTube channel, he has created another YouTube channel (RICH DAD LATINO), on which he has posted 82 videos so far, due to which he has 8.02k subscribers. He created this channel on 27 December 2019, on which So far 1,37,002 views have come.
NOTE:- The URLs of all these social media are given in the table below.
Robert Kiyosaki Websites
Here I am giving all their website information in this section for your information from where you can buy their games, books, T-shirts etc. and get information about their products.
Rich Kid Smart Kid
Information is being received from the name of this website that there is something for the children here. Here is a guide to financial education for children 6 years of age and older, along with some games and books to help teach financial education to children from an early age.
Note:- The link to this website is given in the table below, from where you can get more information about it.
This is the main website for his business where all his books are linked online, some games for financial education for children are sold, as well as his own branded t-shirts are sold.
Information and registration for all their events are done through this website.
Note:- The link to this website is given in the table below from where you can get more information about it.
Rich Global LLC
He formed and registered a company by the name of Rich Global LLC in 2016 with the main objective of providing manufacturing solutions to the automobile industry, machine tool manufacturers, textile machine manufacturers and others.
These are mainly for conveying low-power consumption machines including gauges, comparators, jigs, fixtures, turning, drilling, cylindrical and surface grinding, milling, welding, assembly etc. Many brands are associated with the company like Bajaj, Toyota, Bosch, Showa and Makino etc.
Q1. Who is Robert Kiyosaki?
Robert Kiyosaki is an American businessman and author, best known for his book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, which has sold over 43 million copies worldwide. Along with this, he is also the founder of Rich Dad Company.
Q2. What other books has Robert Kiyosaki written?
Robert Kiyosaki has written several other books on personal finance and entrepreneurship, including “The Cashflow Quadrant,” “Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing,” and “The Intelligent Investor,” as well as the other books I mentioned above.
Q3. Is Rich Dad Poor Dad worth reading?
If you want a comprehensive understanding of financial education, this book has been #1 in the World since 1999. This book has been on the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Businessweek bestseller lists for 6 years since its publication in April 1997. Apart from this, more will tell you that since April 1997, 43 million copies have been sold, from these results you can guess whether this book is worth reading or not.
Q4. What is Robert Kiyosaki’s Net Worth?
Talking about the total assets of Robert Kiyosaki, it has so far crossed the figure of $ 117 million. The main role in increasing his net worth is the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”. Apart from this, he is also a successful businessman, investor, motivational speaker and financial advisor. Due to this, they increase their network every day.
Q5. How did Kiyosaki get rich?
Robot Kiyosaki started his business career in 1968 and he got success in his career with the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” written in 1997 focusing on financial education, he faced many failures.
After this book was published in 1997, it has sold 43 million copies till now, he has written 25 more books, whose list we have given in this article.
His entire career is based on financial education, with the help of which he has built an empire of $126 million so far.
- Gary Vee Net Worth 2023, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Career, And More
- Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth 2023, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Career & More
- Selena Gomez Net Worth 2023, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Career & More
- Tommy Lee Net Worth 2023, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Career, And More
Final Word Of Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth
So friends, how did you feel reading this about Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth, Do tell me in the comments.
Thank you for reading our Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth post till the last. We will keep writing more such articles on our blog, so allow the information of this blog. If you have found some important information on our website, then encourage us by commenting below. If you are on a PC or Laptop then bookmark our blog with CTRL+D and if you are on mobile then you can click on the bookmark and click on three dots which will appear like your application on the mobile home page. So whenever you want, you can enjoy such valuable information by clicking on it and opening our website.